2 Little Piggies Brought to you by:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Hi everyone! 
LOT'S OF GOOD NEWS TO REPORT.

Firstly, since Irene asks me every day about my weight, I am happy to tell you that I have officially lost 18 lbs so far. That is an average of just over 1 pound for every day that I have been on this diet. Today is day 18. For any who might be confused about the timing of Dr. Moreno's program, it involves four, 17 day cycles.
If one has not completed their weight loss goal by the end of day 17 of cycle three, then he suggests starting over from the beginning. The reason for this is because cycle four is a maintenance cycle intended for those who have reached their diet destination. I will try and be consistent with my numerical references. If you see a number between 1 and 17, then that means that I am counting the days of each cycle individually. For example, today is Cycle 1, Day 1. If you see ANY number greater than 17, this means that I am counting from the very first day I/we started Dr. Moreno's program. For example, today is day 18. Either way, you will surely not be confused as I will be sure to indicate which is which, by the appropriate context clues. 

Secondly, I am in the process of making a few changes to this blog in order to tailor my entries toward the discerning dieter. I talked to Irene earlier today and asked if she would like to make a greater contribution. She agreed and I am going to include two new segments in this blog. 

Tonight I am happy to introduce a written portion on the blog called "Irene's Incentives". This is going to be a daily short from Irene to help encourage others to keep on keeping on. The second segment is going to be called "Interview Irene". This will be in a video format and posted to our new You Tube channel that is currently under construction. 

I am very pleased to welcome my aunt and her words of wisdom since she has been an integral part in this weight loss and life changing, nutritional therapy program. She knows that I write about our journey every night, but I personally feel like she has so much more to offer. So I am gradually introducing her to technology and making her more comfortable with the various platforms in which we are able to help others help themselves. I think she is getting the hang of it very well.

Thirdly, I just want to say that we are always openly embracing all who wish to share this information, leave comments and also suggestions. If we get enough people interested in improving their overall health, appearance and stamina, well who knows! We would love to incorporate our audience into our journey and answer any questions you may have and generate a DIET DIALOGUE for everyone to be able to participate in, free of judgement and full of comfort, compassion and encouragement. 

Are you as excited as I am???

Well then let's go!
Mwah and Mwah again... cuz I feel like it xxxoooxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment