2 Little Piggies Brought to you by:

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Cycle One: Day 17 - Official Numbers

Howdy y'all!


The numbers are in! I have officially lost 15 pounds. I have gone from a weight of 281 lbs to 266 lbs in just 17 days. Tomorrow I will be recording my measurements as a reference point for Cycle Two, Days 1 - 17.


As far as Irene goes, she is less than enthusiastic about weighing herself and taking measurements. I am trying hard to encourage her to focus more on how far she has come, rather on the daunting task of the next 57 lbs she has to lose. Yes, I know that it is important to have your goals close at hand, but losing weight is a tough task, a battle not easily won. To not become down in heart, I am trying to keep Irene up on how much weight she has lost in order for her to maintain perspective and be balanced about the whole new lifestyle change. WOW! IRENE... you have lost 128 lbs - ummm... yeah, like WOW is right!


Thanks for tuning in every one, no one, whomever or not.


Lots o' love!


Read tomorrow's blog here: Lot's of good news to report!
Read yesterday's blog here: Some Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment