2 Little Piggies Brought to you by:

Monday, January 2, 2012

Cycle Three: Achieve! Day 2 - When we're together...

Ciao peoples!


Not much to say today.
I seem to be in my winter insomnia phase and had a little problem sleeping last night. I turned on Netflix and watched Black Swan.
When I got up at 11 Irene had made some juice and saved it for me in the refrigerator. I must say that I really enjoy drinking juice! I don't know why Oprah
hates it so much. What say you, Oprah?


Noriko, Irene and I got ready to do some light shopping, but decided to go to Starbucks for a quick-me-up coffee first. I took along my Japanese text book and had a nice little lesson from Noriko while we sipped on our usual Venti, Bolds.
WHEN WE'RE TOGETHER
 I know I'll never fail!
(No Truer Word Have Been Spoken Lately)

Irene was wanting to find Amaranth in the health food store since I read her a few articles last night that compared Quinoa and Amaranth. So how does it stack up? I can't say for sure because I have never tried either and neither has Irene. So, off we go to Natures Fare health foods in Westbank. Amaranth where are you??? Hello! What's this? Ahhh, NuGo!


A few days ago I saw this company on The Feed Bags Twitter. They were called NuGo Nutrition and they make organic, vegan, nutrition bars. I showed Noriko their name and asked if she would help me look for them so that we could have a bite to tie us over until our late lunch. We split up and she found them almost immediately. To make a fare decision on which one to pick and split, I told her the two I didn't want to eat, and asked her to make the choice. We bought their Mocha, Dark Chocolate. It was soo delicious AND satisfying!
THANK YOU NUGO!!


The rest of the evening was pretty mellow with some grocery shopping and a light snow. Good day all in all. And the best part for me was spending time with my family. The heart of it all.


Read Tomorrow's Blog Here! Pedometer Time
Read Yesterday's Blog Here! Leap Year Shout Outs

No comments:

Post a Comment