2 Little Piggies Brought to you by:

Monday, January 16, 2012

Cycle Three: Achieve! Day 16 - Feed Bags on Vacation

It is with mixed emotions that I write this post. 


I am thrilled with glee to say that my aunt Irene has asked me to go away on "vacation" with her this winter. I agreed despite the minus 30 degree weather and the 15 hour trip ahead of us. This trip is many years in the making for both Irene and I. The last time that she was at our intended destination was 40 years ago, and I have never been. Hence my excitement. We have family that has been living there for 9 years now. We owe them a big visit!


However, it is with much sadness and regret that I say that this will be my last entry for a while. By awhile I meant that I am not exactly sure of how long we are going for or how busy we will be with family, etc. Also, I have packed a few extra woollen blankets and survival gear in case we blow a tire and land in a snow bank, trapped alive. 


Where are we going you may be wondering? GRANDE PRAIRIE, ALBERTA! This is how REAL Canadians vacation in the winter!


Read Tomorrow's Blog Here! Measurements
Read Yesterday's Blog Here! Food Is A Drug

No comments:

Post a Comment