2 Little Piggies Brought to you by:

Friday, April 19, 2013

Let Me Entertain You...

Hello fellow fatties, bloggers, dieters and beautiful people!


NOTE: This entry will always be posted at the top of our blog. The date will change every day as I add another blog entry. I would like our readers to always be able to view this intro as a way to get to know who the feed bags really are. So please do not let the date of this entry deter you from reading on because our journal has begun long ago!


Before you read any further, I thought that I would take this opportunity to introduce to you both myself and my sponsor and co-dieter, my aunt.

My name is Messa and I am a 3 year old eater who has been dieting for nearly 30 years.
I was not always overweight for those years, but I didn't realise it until recently. I was raised in restaurants. While growing up, cafeteria's, canteens, and coffee shops were not a source of nourishment. Rather, they were our social scene.

Fast forward to today. I am post menopausal and think that it's safe to say that I am ready to take my life back without having to worry about mood swings, depression and excessive cravings that seriously used to affect how I ate.
I stand at 5 feet 10 inches tall and weight 281 pounds. I am determined to drastically change the latter number.


Joining me is my 71 year old aunt Irene who has been
yo-yo dieting her entire life. As a wife and mother of one, she is the best cook that I know. Growing up, she always had meals ready on the stove and left overs on standby for all of her company. I know this because I visited frequently so that I could play with her son while she visited with her mother.


I have seen Irene on Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig, TOPS and have seen her succeed in losing as much as 100 pounds after a gastric augmentation in the late 80's. Regrettably, she gained it all back again and struggled with every fad diet imaginable. At least she tried. Her head was in the right place, but her heart would not allow her to alter her lifestyle and give up what she loved, food. 


Now that she has lost 125 pounds on the HCG Diet over the course of the past year, she said, "I am ready to adopt a sensible lifestyle for the rest of my life." - As if 125 pounds isn't adopting a new lifestyle, Irene has 60 pounds to go.


This is the beginning of our journey from the darkness of food addiction into the light of life.


Thank you for joining us on the ride.


M & I


Read Our Very First Blog Here! The Cleanse...



No comments:

Post a Comment